Pinterest is a fantastic resource for anyone trying to picture how they would like their future home to look inside and out. You can get the perfect quote for any event, and you have access to an infinite supply of mood boards filled with interior design ideas. However, this tool for visual exploration has the potential to be too much at times.
However, after a while, some people may lose interest in looking through innumerable curated photographs and decide they don’t need them. Lucky for you, you can choose to permanently close your Pinterest account at any time.
It’s a simple procedure that may be completed on practically any gadget. Here, we’ll show you how to permanently delete your Pinterest account.
Remove Pinterest from Your Computer Forever!
Pinterest has become a popular alternative to physical pinboards, with many users opting to save their favorite finds digitally. With only a few mouse clicks, you may organize your boards and obtain a better overview of the content in your home feed.
If that’s how you primarily browse the web, it stands to reason that’s how you’d prefer to close your account as well. If you want to permanently delete your Pinterest account, do as follows:
- Open up your web browser and navigate to Pinterest.com.
2. To accomplish this, go to the top right of your browser and click the arrow that points down next to your profile image.
3. Select “Settings” from the “More options” submenu.
4. The next step is to select “Account Settings” from the menu on the left side of the window.
5 To permanently delete your account, please go to the very bottom of the page and select the corresponding link.
6. A popup will appear, prompting you to give an explanation for your choice. Select the appropriate radio button and then hit the “Send Email” button. If you choose to remove your Pinterest account, Pinterest will send you a confirmation email.
7. Use the “Yes, delete account” link provided in the notification.