Snapchat allows users to restrict access to their content to a select group of people. Moreover, Snapchat allows users to select which friends can access their stories by creating private accounts. If you want to share something with a subset of your followers rather than everyone, this is a great way to do so.
How to Create a Secret Snapchat Story Is Outlined Below
- Methods for Creating a Secret Snapchat Story
- Step one: Fire up Snapchat.
- The second step is to select your profile from the menu at the upper left of the screen.
- Third, select the New Story button located in the My Stories section to start a fresh, personal narrative.
- Afterwards, select New Private Story from the option that appears.
- Fifth, give your new private narrative a title by tapping the box at the top, and then pick a friend or friends to share it with.
- Select the Tell a Story option.
How to change the name of a secret Snapchat story
- First, select the story you wish to rename from your private collection by tapping the three dots icon.
- Step 2: Rename the story.
- After making any changes to the story’s title, select Done.
Tutorial on Keeping Your Snapchat Story Secret
When life gives you a shining moment, you can feel compelled to broadcast it to the world. Sometimes you want to include everyone in on something, and other times you want to include only a select few. Snapchat’s Private Stories feature lets you restrict access to your Story to a select few of your friends or followers.
- Here’s how to make your own Snapchat Private Story:
- SnapChat needs to be opened first, then the user’s profile icon must be tapped on.
How to Manage Who Sees Your Confidential Account Story
Rather of starting over with a new Private Story, you can simply add or remove people as needed. Here’s what you have to do if you want to change who sees your content:
- SnapChat’s profile symbol is found in the app’s upper left corner; tap it to open yours.
- To make changes to a Private Story, tap on its three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Edit Viewers” to modify who can see the stream.
- Guide to Erasing Confidential Accounts
- You have the option of erasing your private story. Here’s what you’re supposed to do, and it’s not too complicated:
- To access your Snapchat profile, launch the app and click the profile button in the top left corner.
- To remove a Story, select it and then tap the ellipsis button to its right.
- Select the Delete Story button.
The Snap Inc. Story Explained
Snapchat features both a “My Story” section and a group “Our Story.” Each function serves a unique and important function. While most people are familiar with “My Story,” there may be some who haven’t yet tried “Our Story.”
The intention behind this addition was to facilitate collaborative efforts among Snapchat users in the creation of stories. Snap intended the app to be used in social settings, where its users could meet and talk about a wide range of topics, as well as capture and share memorable moments from outings and other activities. That multiple people can make a difference is the central premise.
Regardless of Format, Both Types of Stories Can Be Altered Before They Disappear After 24 Hours
There is a difference between a Private Story and the others since you decide who sees it, regardless of your account’s privacy settings. In the case of sharing a Story, for instance, it will be visible to all of your friends (even if your account is private). To further limit who sees your story, you can make it private.
Giving Permission to Watch
Snapchat’s other great feature is the ability to edit who can see your story after you’ve already shared it. Following the instructions is straightforward.
- Enter your profile by clicking on your name.
- Select “Preferences” from the menu.
If you want to maintain some level of discretion over the content you upload alongside the narrative, selecting “Everyone” as the audience is not the way to go. By selecting “Friends Only,” your story will be hidden from anyone who isn’t already in your friends’ or followers’ contact list. All those within your geofence and all your friends’ friends are included.
Using the “Custom” option, you may decide which contacts won’t be able to see the latest additions to your tale. It is entirely up to you whether you choose one or two pals or a larger group.
Sharing Snaps With Loved Ones
Following the aforementioned procedures, making a secret Snapchat story is a breeze. In comparison to a public tale, a private one will only be seen by the people you specify.
On the flip side, you can create a public Snapchat account if you choose. Ideal for artists and small businesses seeking exposure, this is a great way to get your message out there.
Having difficulties understanding the Snapchat vernacular? You should read up on Snapchat’s pending messages if you’re just getting started.