Facebook is one of the most widely used social media sites since it is geared toward facilitating conversation among friends and family. Accessible to Facebook members, this online service allows for limitless free texting, calling, and video chatting, among other things. It’s common practise to block a person on Messenger if they keep sending us unwanted messages. However, when the necessity arises, how can we unblock someone on Messenger?
Since Messenger permits unrestricted chatting with Facebook friends, there will inevitably be a few who abuse the feature by repeatedly bugging you with calls and texts. It’s not a problem when you have time for it, but if it happens frequently, you may have to block the person who keeps interrupting you. In some cases, though, blocking someone may be a temporary measure, and you may need to unblock them at a later time. If you’re new to the Messenger app and you’re having trouble unblocking someone on Messenger, this article will help you out.
Messenger: How To Unblock a Contact
Remember first that if you block someone on Messenger, you won’t be blocking them on Facebook. Both you and that individual will still be able to view each other’s content, including posts and stories. Additionally, you’ll need to use the Messenger app to unblock a user.
- In order to contact someone again, you must know how to remove their block on Messenger on your mobile device.
- Follow these procedures to remove a block on Messenger for your Android or iOS device:
- 1. Launch the Messenger app on your mobile device and sign in to your account.
- 2. Select the “Profile” tab.
- Third, select the “Privacy” menu item.
How to Remove a Block on Facebook Messenger for Android
- To remove a block and restore communication with a person, use the official Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- To begin, open the Messenger app on your mobile device. Find your app profile by tapping the cogwheel in the upper left corner.
- Now, your Facebook account will display a list of everyone you have blocked. Completely blocked users are also included below for your reference.
- Simply tapping a user’s name on the list will remove them from the block list. If you want to unblock messages and calls, do so from the “Block” screen.