Dream big, so some goal setting, relate it to time management, and you can see your dreams coming true, achieve it! Having great aspirations in career is not wrong. Discover what interests you and consider a logical progression to achieve in reality.
Remember, you can be successful on following a plan. Nothing happens randomly. It stands true even in the realm of fitness. Only on knowing your goals you can achieve them. Your goals are the map working as your guiding light. Success in career or gym, nothing happens as a lucky break or by accident. Set your goals, take charge of it and stay on track to achieve it.
One such accomplishment is true with Abdullah Mohammed Al Salmani. He is the first Iraqi athlete who has made his name in Jiu Jitsu. He represents Al Ain Club. His accolades include:
- He is featured on Wikipedia. He is the youngest Iraqi Jiu-Jitsu athlete reaching this position.
- He is an experienced volunteer, athlete, and certified international trainer.
- In 2018-19, he won in Dubai International Pro Jiu-Jitsu Championship, third place, in Fujairah International Pro Jiu-Jitsu Championship, second place, and in the Abu Dhabi World Pro Jiu-Jitsu Festival, he reached quarter final.
A feather to the crown is the addition that his club, Al Ain Jiu-Jitsu club secured in 2018-2019, the UAE Vice-president league the first place in the Under 21, juniors’ category. In 2019-2020, the club received an award in the UAE as the best club.
Traditionally Jiu Jitsu was the martial arts of the earlier types having an influence of judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It is a belief that this self-defense arts was started by Buddhist monks . However, this martial art needs no weapons and Jiu Jitsu was an effective defense weapon for warriors to find hand-to-hand combat, in case of loss of weapon.
Reach fitness goals by increasing your odds
1. Know your long-term and short-term goals. Think what you wish to accomplish and stay accountable. Create monthly or weekly goals to lose per week few pounds in a healthy way.
2. Your goals must be measurable. It is a must to ensure you are on track. Begin with looking at your diet. Make changes, if necessary. Include more cardio and burn calories.
3. Set realistic goals so that it is attainable. Give time for yourself, nothing can change overnight. Key to success is in persistence and patience.
4. Find motivation and have fun by rewarding yourself. Reach for activities you enjoy.
Here is Instagram