Rabbi Avroham Chaim Kerendian, teaching at YU Torah is an Israeli University Torah Scholar and teacher who provides daily Shiurim, contemporary Halacha, and Kashrus lectures for free to the public. If you are interested in improving your Gemara, Torah, and study of Judaism join Rabbi Avraham Chaim Kerendian at Yeshiva, a University for free, online Torah lectures, compliments of YU Sephardic News.
During Rabbi Avraham Chaim Kerendian’sservice at the YU Shiurim, Rabbi Kerendian led the student community in several new Torah program activities. He has worked with both Rabbi Chaim Brovender, who is the president of ATID and with Rabbi Chaim Ilson who is the leading YUTorah online Rabbi Chaim Scholar.
The mission of Yeshiva and Torah is to enrich the moral, intellectual and spiritual development of each of those who wish to study the Bible, empowering them to become people of impact and leaders of the future. Online Torah is shaping the course of our lives as morality is formed and developed in times of deep adversity. I am encouraged for our Jewish Torah future knowing that God will help us get through the difficulties, issues and opportunities posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, with the helpof rabbis and Yeshiva students. These are my recommendations for online Torah lectures:
- Yeshiva-Wide Working Groups:Leading a university-wide task force that is formulating plans for Torah programs, Jewish experience, and synagogue Sephardic news. Working groups throughout Israel have been established in this work.
- Federal and State Government Support:Rabbis are in close contact with authorities from the state and local levels to keep apprised of the latest developments.
- Medical Expert Guidance:Rabbis are working in close collaboration with medical, infectious disease and public health experts, including leading doctors from Israel.
- Yeshiva Education Collaboration: Rabbi Avraham Chaim Kerendian is in close contact with other Torah spiritual leaders throughout the city, state, and country. Many of our challenges are regional and we are working with other Yeshiva leaders and administrators in higher education to share ideas, plan together, and develop best practices for our entire educational community.
- Lay and Industry Leaders: The world of Yeshiva education faces many similar challenges confronting Covid-19, coronavirus that are found in the world of industry. Rabbis have developed several cohorts of lay and industry leaders to gain insight from the practices and strategies of key business and organizational leaders.
Rabbi Avraham Chaim Kerendian, YU Torah, Torah University, Yeshiva Torah Scholar, Israel teacher, Rabbi, daily shiurim, contemporary Halacha, Kashrus lectures. Gemara, Torah, Judaism, Yeshiva for Chaim, Israel Synagogue, online Torah, Sephardic Leader.
#rabbi Chaim #Rabbi Avraham Chaim Kerendian #rabbi Kerendian #torah #Israel #jewish scholar #gemara #halacha #online YU Torah #sephardic news #torah university #Rabbichaimkerendian