We are health and safety leaders in our field and have a team of health and safety consultants, fire safety consultants and expert trainers available to assist you.
ADSC Limited was established in 2005 and in 2016 we created ADSC Global, the online training platform. Based in Ireland, Northern Europe, we are the gold standard provider of online courses for organizations and individuals worldwide.
Topics in our online courses include counter-terrorism, safety, health and safety, first aid, fire safety and employee welfare.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, we provide health, safety, fire and risk control, consulting and training services to more than 1,000 clients. Our spirit is based on professionalism, exceptional customer service, quality and value. ADSC Limited is a member of NISO (Irish National Security Organization).
This often requires support from external health and safety consultants.
Why choose a health and safety consultant?
- All of our health and safety advisors are highly qualified, experienced, and carefully selected in a practical and affordable way.
- Customer documentation available, if required.
- All documents are published electronically and include the customer’s logo.
- Help customers with surveys and documents from sellers / contractors.
- All customers have access to the online support department on our website. From this page you can download many personal health and safety checklists and forms.
- We also provide regular newsletters to inform our customers about industry developments and legal changes.
Our health consulting services include:
- Analyze safety and health gaps.
- Work environment
- Full-time and Part-time Health and Safety Department (Specialist)
- Safety and Health Management Systems.
- Health and Safety / Fire Hazard Assessments
- Health and Safety at Work Law: Safety Policies and Procedures
- Specific management for health and safety projects.
- Increase internal morale, improve standards and help grow your business by showing your commitment to health and safety.
- Helps to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Flexible consultant support in all aspects of health and safety to meet your individual needs.
- Reducing the risks of litigation and avoiding costly legal procedures
- Improve your company image by showing commitment to health and safety problems.
- A professional team of consultants who work with the latest standards and legislation.
- Flexible training solutions with a selection of learning delivery options.
A security statement is a legal requirement for all employers. Company Safety Statement is a written document that describes how to manage health and safety within your company. A health and safety statement is your duty to take care of your employees to manage workplace risks and hazards. In order to comply with applicable law, all employers, including freelance interpreters, must apply the updated written safety statement.
The safety statement is:
- Based on an assessment of the risk to your facility
- A specific site for your organization / business
- Specific to your business practices / procedures
- The responsibility of the business owner
- A requirement under the Occupational Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005, Section 20