Electric scooters are quite easy and fun to ride also for the beginners. It is evenly popular among elders and teenagers.
It is one of the best electric scooters for college goings. Its use is safe and the person feels secure because of its upright position while driving.
Another thing is their proximity toward the ground. In these electric scooters, the decks are 100 cm above to the ground. It does not make any unconditional hesitation and hurdle.
The activating throttles of these scooters are as simpler as you just flick your thumb. Just by doing this, your dream scooter will start to move.
You can say, to ride an electric scooter is just like riding a bike. If you never ride a scooter but had the experience of the bicycle, then don’t worry because you can learn scooter riding in just 5 to 10 minutes.
But there are also some people who never ride a bicycle and electric scooters. Then they should know how to ride with complete safety while knowing all its aspects. Keep in mind that it is different from the bike. So here you will know everything about the riding of electric scooter.
How to ride an electric scooter?
- On the scooter, you will found a power button. Push it simply.
- Start the electric scooter
- Now place your both hands on the handlebars of e-scooter
- On the left side, there is a handle for the brake and on the right side, the throttle is present.
- Put your right foot on the scooter platform which is specifically made for all kinds of weightage.
- But your left leg should be on the floor
- Now push the throttle with the help of your right thumb.
- Push the scooter by your left foot forward.
- When the display shows you the speed of up to 2 to 3 km/h, the engine will start.
- E-scooter starts moving ahead but the speed depends on the model of the electric scooter.
- Now pick up your left foot from the ground and place it onto the scooter platform.
- In case if you want to change your lane or road, then always take precautionary measures. Look behind and cross the road carefully.
- Always be careful and amuse yourself by e-scooter riding.
Some Surface to be suggested for Safe Ride:
You should ride e-scooter asphalt and concrete surface which should be smooth. As rough or unstable surface leads to an accident because of friction. So avoid ride on cobblestone and rocky roads.
You can also amuse yourself by riding on grass if there is no hidden ridge.
Things to Remember-Safe driving tips
- Always make sure to apply safety equipment which includes reflective vest, helmet, and knee pads.
- Avoid riding e-scooter in snow or rain because the slippery road leads to accident and injury.
- Always care about the sides of the road. So, it is quite easy that the tire becomes puncture.
- Maintain your balance at a higher speed.
- Do not consider your scooter as a toy, so avoid riding with one hand.