Everything around is now much advanced and developed. Almost every work of an individual can be done online. Banking methods have also taken a new turn in this online world. Punjab National Bank has also introduced the feature of Internet banking. All the account holders can register for PNB net banking. They can make use of these Internet banking for carrying out their bank-related work. PNB net banking is a way of payment or transaction that is done by the core banking system. The core bank operates the other branch for all the online processes.
Punjab national bank is a public sector bank owned by the Government of India. In terms of business it is the second-largest public sector bank. PNB net banking had been introduced, for making transaction processes easier for the user, by the bank. A user can simply register for PNB net banking easily by following certain steps. The steps are discussed below.
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank. The link to the official website is https://www.pnbibanking.in/.
- On the page is loaded click on option “Retail” followed by “User New User”.
- From the next option choose “Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ Both.
- You will be asked to enter your bank account number. On entering it select the “types of Facility” from either option, View online or View, and Transaction.
- You will receive an OTP from the bank on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the required field and submit it.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter details related to your Debit Card. These details include your Debit card number and ATM PIN. Enter these details and submit it.
- The final step for the process will prompt you to set the Login and Transaction Password. Set a strong password for safety reasons and you are done.
- A message reporting the success status of your registration for PNB net banking will display on the screen. Get your User ID and you can easily use the net banking services.
What is the PNB website?
The official website of the PNB is www.pnbindia.in/. It is the place where an account holder of the PNB can visit for making any online transaction. All E-services related to PNBnetbanking are provided here. Options for Online payment, Mobile banking Apps are available on this site. Besides this, information or certain changes made in bank policies can be discovered on this platform.
What is the IBS retail account in PNB?
A PNB account holder needs to login to Retail IBS if he/she wishes to merge his/her Internet banking with Mobile Banking Beneficiaries. This feature is useful if a user needs to transfer funds to some common beneficiaries. Also of a user wants to Update his E-mail ID, he can use Retail Internet banking for this. Also, you must remember that it is a one-time option.
How can I know my PNB user ID?
The user ID for any account holder of PNB is available on the Bank passbook. The customer ID mentioned on the passbook is the User ID. Another way for finding the User ID is by visiting PNB net banking official website.