In the lines of Walt Disney ‘If you can dream it, you can do it.’ If you aspire to become a medical doctor you need to have a good score in the National Eligibility Entrance Test or the NEET exam to get admission in the premier medical colleges of the country. To prepare for the exam along with self-study one needs to find a proper NEET Coaching Institute. Finding the perfect NEET Coaching Institute is like separating chaff from the grain. One should consider the following factors to choose the institute-
- Credentials– don’t get taken in by flyers and advertisements, find out whether the faculty is good, test material is good and preparation is thorough
- Faculty– teachers should be experienced and well- versed. They should be able to clear the student’s doubts and make them thorough in all the subjects. The teaching they impart should infuse self-confidence in the student.
- Infrastructure– the institute should have a comfortable seating arrangement, good ambience and follow the safety norms.
- Success rate– one should find out the past record of the institute, how many students cracked the exam and came out in flying colours from that institute
- Tuition fees & number of classes– the NEET Coaching Institute should be able to give good fee rebate and concession to deserving students. The institute which provides convenience in the number of classes and prevents wastage of time should be picked by the student.
Once the proper institute is picked, they can guide the student in following the specific rules and techniques which will help them crack the entrance exam with ease.
The tips and tricks given by the NEET Coaching Centre which can help them clear the exam-
- Devise a proper strategy to crack NEET
- Be thorough with the syllabus and give weight to every minute detail
- Don’t mug but try to put the in-depth knowledge of the concepts and ability to think in a meaningful manner.
- Lots of practice as practice makes a man perfect
- Use a good question bank to practice the questions
- Positive attitude can do wonders in cracking the NEET exam
Some students feel joining a NEET Coaching Institute is a waste of time and self-study is a better option. Students should opt for a coaching institute along with self-study as mock tests are taken on a regular basis which gives a student good practice and boosts self-confidence and cracking the exam will be easier.