Snapchat users on both Android and iOS may now share videos directly from the YouTube app. The upgrade is meant to enable sharing of YouTube videos on Snapchat, without needing users to manually copy and paste video links within the post. YouTube videos can simply be posted to Stories and individual Snaps with the Snapchat Camera. Creators producing new videos on YouTube will receive the opportunity of getting recognized more by Snapchat users through the new experience that is rolling out globally.
Once a video is shared from YouTube, it may be seen on Snapchat Story or Snap by touching the YouTube sticker. It will take consumers directly to the YouTube app installed on their devices or their preferred mobile browser.
How to Post YouTube Videos on Snapchat
With Snapchat’s recent update, you may share your favorite YouTube videos on the Snapchat app by following the procedures mentioned below:
- Open the YouTube app and select a video to watch.
- Tap on Share and then select the Snapchat symbol from the menu below. This will take you to the Snapchat Camera.
- Now, the video will display as an automated YouTube sticker on your original Snap. You can also utilize the provided creative tools to create effects and filters.
- Once done, tap on the Camera button to save your Snap.
- Up until now, Snapchat users were allowed to post YouTube video links on Snapchat after taking their Snaps. Users were forced to input the video links manually after copying them from YouTube.