One or more people can connect to the same television using the YouTube app on both Chromecast and Android devices, and each user can make their own queue. On an Android device, the wait can be cleared with just a few touches.
Any Android device linked to the session will show the TV Queue bar at the bottom of the screen when a YouTube video is playing on the Chromecast.
To Remove All of The Selected Videos from The List, Tap the X Button on The Far Right Side of The Tv Queue Bar. The software will prompt you to close the player after clearing a whole YouTube queue using this way. Tap cancel if you want to stop watching videos. On the other hand, choose the close player to halt playback and shut Down YouTube on Your Chromecast.
How to Use an Android Device to Remove Specific YouTube Songs and Videos from A Chromecast
- You can remove specific YouTube tracks and videos from the list rather than clearing the entire queue. Users now have the option to further personalize their Android device’s viewing and listening experience.
- Any Android device linked to the session will show the TV Queue bar at the bottom of the screen when a YouTube video is playing on the Chromecast.
- To view the playlist of videos and music that will be played, tap the TV Queue bar. To remove an item, click the three dots to its right.
- To remove the selection from the queue once it has been opened, choose the Remove from Queue option.
How to Remove Songs from A Chromecast Playing YouTube Music Queue on An Android Device
Standalone and digital Chromecast configurations may communicate with a plethora of applications in addition to playing a queue of YouTube videos. It should not be surprising that Google’s music platform is supported as it is a Google product.
Follow these instructions to correctly curate the hits if you’re listening to music on your TV and want to remove tracks from the queue.
- Launch the YouTube Music app, then tap the song that is playing at the bottom of the display.
- When you get to the Now Playing screen, hit the Up Next button in the bottom left corner of the display. The queue will then be displayed.
- Swipe right or left to remove a song from the queue after choosing it. You must follow these steps for each song you want to delete.