You’ve probably already downloaded Snapchat if you enjoy sending and receiving short movies, photographs, drawings, and texts with your friends and family.
What makes Snapchat unique is that texts you send to someone will vanish from their phone after 10 seconds.
The phrase “evidence annihilation in a matter of seconds” has never been more apt.
If you’re already reaping the benefits of Snapchat but realized too late that you’d encoded the inaccurate birth information, keep reading.
In just 4 simple actions, you’ll be able to alter your Snapchat profile’s birthday.
Tips for Changing Your Snapchat Birth Date
- When you first launch Snapchat, the first icon you’ll see is the “Profile” button.
- Click the cog-shaped “Settings” button on the “Profile” page to adjust your preferences.
- Visit the Birthday section of “My Account.”
- Please enter your proper birthday in the box below and click the “Okay” button once you’re finished.
- All You Need to Know About Changing Your Birthday on Snapchat
- Snapchat, like most social media platforms, requires you to verify your real-life birthday.
- Adding your birthday on Snapchat isn’t only a security safeguard like on other social networking sites; it also helps the app better tailor its content to you.
- You can throw a “Birthdate Party” if you enable the feature and add your birthday.
- In addition, you will be given lucky charms that correspond to your astrological sign.
- In light of these advantages, if you entered the erroneous birthday when creating your Snapchat account, you should update it immediately.
Here Are the 4 Easy Actions to Take to Accomplish This:
1 When you first open Snapchat, tap the profile symbol in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Next, from the “Profile” page’s upper right, select the gear icon to make any necessary changes. The “Settings” tab can be accessed using the gear symbol. If you tap that, you’ll be sent to a screen where you may adjust Snapchat’s settings.
3. locate the “My Account” subheading in the “Settings” tab, then click the “Birthday” button. In the event that you have already encoded a birthday (which is incorrect), on the “Birthday” box, the correct date will show.
4 . A void will appear once you select the “Birthday” option.
Fill in the correct information for your date of birth in the designated field and click the “Okay” button to save your changes. Once you’ve completed those 4 easy steps, give Snapchat 24 hours to update your account to reflect the new birthday you provided. What do you say, are you finally ready to go ahead and alter your Snapchat birth date?