A time-saving strategy for boosting interaction and developing a consistent aesthetic across your Instagram material is to share many photographs in a single post or Story. Multiple photos can be added to Instagram posts or Stories in a number of different ways. We’ll lay out the specifics for each approach so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
Sharing a Number of Images in Your Instagram Story
In comparison to ordinary Instagram posts, Instagram Stories are great because they are temporary and informal. Posting multiple photos at once or making a collage out of several images is a fun and creative way to update your Instagram Stories.
It’s simple to increase interaction and gain new followers by posting multiple photographs to your Instagram Story.
Including Numerous Images in Your Instagram Story
Instagram’s Story feature makes it easy to compile a slideshow of up to 10 photographs from your library in a matter of seconds. How? Read on!
- Launch your personal Stories by tapping the camera icon.
- To add a photo, select it by tapping the camera icon.
- In order to upload numerous photos at once, click the corresponding icon that appears above your gallery.
- To arrange the photographs in your Stories, tap the photos you want to add in the order you want them to appear. When you tap on the photos, you’ll see a number that indicates their sequential position. The maximum number of photos that can be uploaded simultaneously to your Stories is 10.
- When you’re ready to begin customizing your photographs with stickers, text, or music, tap the Next button.
- After making any necessary adjustments to your photos, select Next.
- Select “Your Story” to show your images sequentially.