Currently, more than 30 million people use Roblox every day to play games. Most of the content on the site is made by its users, who also provide a wide variety of virtual experiences or games for you to participate in, make, and share with your friends. The free-to-play app requires installation if you’re interested in trying it out. Learn the ins and outs of getting Roblox up and running on a Windows PC.
To play Roblox on a PC, you’ll need Windows 7 or a newer operating system. It can be played on the Xbox One, PS4, iOS, and macOS.
- Getting Roblox for your Windows PC.
- Get on Roblox.com right away. 1.
- If you don’t already have a Roblox account, you may sign up for one right now. Click the “Log In” button if you already have an account.
- After logging in, click on the game icon that you wish to play.
- For number four, use the green “play” button.
- Fifth, when the Roblox download and installation button appears, click it. The setup file will begin downloading to your PC.
- Click the downloadable setup file, and Roblox will begin installing automatically.
- Please note that you must double-click the file to instal it if you are running it outside of your web browser.
- Select the OK option in the confirmation window that appears. 7.
- Click the Join button when you get back to the main page.
- To begin playing, click Open Roblox in the resulting pop-up window.
For future use, you may skip step 9 in Google Chrome by selecting the option to “Always enable www.roblox.com to open URLs of this type in the connected app.”