The developers at PUBG Studios and the publisher at Krafton have created a multiplayer online battle royale video game set in the near future called PUBG New State. Krafton has unveiled a new partner program called A-Squad for PUBG New State content makers on social media.
Conditions for Participation in The New State A-Squad Partner Program in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
There are some prerequisites that must be met before a player may be accepted into the A-Squad.
- Associates in the A-Squad To participate in the program, you must be 18 or older.
- A minimum of 10,000 subscribers or followers on the social media channel of choice is required of all partners.
- During the previous month, the partner’s preferred social media platform must have seen the upload of at least 20% of all content relevant to PUBG New State.
- Participants must adhere to PUBG New State’s Terms of Service and Intellectual Property Policy.
- The content developed by A-SQUAD members is deemed Secondary Work because it was developed with Krafton’s IP. To earn money via Secondary Work, you need Krafton’s approval in advance.
- Partners in A-SQUAD are required to ensure that every content they contribute is original. Please refrain from re-uploading previously uploaded content or redistributing materials created by others without permission.
- Except for those platforms expressly approved by Krafton, it is strictly forbidden to license your content to them in order to generate income.
- Partners in A-SQUAD are expected to follow the Code of Conduct at all times.
- Make sure you go through all the prerequisites. Once you’ve confirmed everything, you can move on. Keep in mind that just because you satisfy the requirements doesn’t mean you’ll be placed in the elite “A” squad.
Details on How to Get on A-Squad
After getting through the basic criteria, head to this page. Now select your social networking channel and click ‘Apply’. Finish your A-Squad application by entering the required information below. Between January 17 and January 30, signups can be completed (UTC). For the countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei, this time frame spans from January 9th to February 7th (UTC).
Between January 31 and February 13, 2022, the A-Team will be revealed (UTC). Applicants from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei should expect to hear the outcomes of their applications between February 8 and February 18, 2022. (UTC).
Benefits of Having a Member of Your A-Team
Partners in the A-Squad program are eligible for many privileges and advantages.
- The A-Squad partners will have access to the single communication channel available to partners at all times.
- Invitations to Specially Tailored Events Specially curated events for the partners.
- Partners will receive a bespoke welcome package upon joining the network.
- Messages to share on social media with members of your A-Team: Post a message on PUBG New State’s official social handles directed solely at A-Squad players.
- Partners will receive access to exclusive PUBG New State material that may be used to differentiate their offerings.
- Partners will have access to unique and exclusive in-game content that is only available to the A-Squad.
- Partners will also receive incentives based on their country of residence.