Every minute over 300 hours of videos are uploaded on YouTube. It helps keep libraries full as almost 5 billion videos are watched daily on the social video sharing giant.
Consequently, a large number of videos are taken off the platform for a variety of reasons. Sometimes the uploader decides to take it done, and on other occasions, YouTube regulates in line with the content policies.
For whatever reason it may be, losing on your favorite videos is always a bummer.
Can you Watch Deleted YouTube Videos?
Yes, you can watch deleted YouTube videos! While YouTube provides no official way to watch the deleted videos, we have a few tricks up our sleeves to watch removed YouTube videos.
Before moving forward, let us get behind the technicality on how it is possible.
As we know, once it’s on the Internet, it says here for eternity. Nothing truly ever leaves. There are copies of content in different places on the Internet. Some
are classic cases of direct plagiarism, while few others are about archiving the Internet. The latter is backed by thousand of BOT crawlers whose primary
purpose is to index and archive the entire Internet for different reasons.
How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos Online
Since we know that we can watch deleted YouTube videos online, we have to figure out how to watch them online. In the following part, we have given some ways that support watching deleted YouTube videos in detail.
Using Wayback Machine – Archive.org
One of the easiest ways to watch deleted YouTube videos would be to access the Wayback Machine. It is a digital archive of the Internet containing over 500 billion pages and continues to expand every single day.
Step 1. Find the URL/link of the deleted YouTube video
Since 1996, the Internet Archive (often referred to as the Wayback Machine) has been gathering and cataloging websites. This indicates that the system has
successfully stored the website’s existing design and content. With approximately 100 terabytes of storage and over 10 billion web pages, this massive global
archive of the history of the Web has grown significantly.
Many of your favorite websites’ “snapshots” from the past can be found on the archive.org website. We need to locate and watch deleted YouTube videos in our
situation, therefore all we need is the video’s link, which we can possibly find on archive.org. The following are easy-to-follow techniques for recovering deleted
1. To start, locate the URL in your YouTube channel account or email if you’re looking for a particular published video. The URL may be found in your browser
history, YouTube history, or social media sharing history.
2. Head over to the archive.org website and paste the YouTube video URL in the search bar and press return.
3. Once you find your video on the internet archive, you can see the details of the video.
4. You won’t be able to play the video directly, but you should be able to download it. Right, click the video to find the option to down.
This method works mostly as the Wayback machine is pretty active and regularly crawls the web to archive the sites. But sometimes, this method may not work and would require a more sophisticated way to watch deleted YouTube videos.
Part 2: Watch Deleted YouTube Videos without a URL
But what if you don’t have the URL for the YouTube video that was deleted? The internet is a network of the world’s villages. Everything on the internet is
interconnected, which increases its usefulness. For instance, even if a YouTube video is removed, you may still access and view it without a URL since people
frequently copy and share videos on other YouTube channels and social media sites. We will search the huge internet for the deleted YouTube videos so that
you can watch your favorite video once more.
This approach can be a little challenging, so pay close attention to finding the video you’ve been searching for so desperately that you found this page.
1. Go to the Google search bar in a new tab in your browser. We’re going to use a tool from the arsenal of an SEO expert: Google Search Operators.
2. Type “site:www.youtube.com + name Of TheVideo” into the search field.
3. By doing this, Google will crawl all the name-relevant YouTube videos solely and bring us one step closer to discovering our deleted YouTube video.
4. You can modify the site URL in the search bar too, for instance, Facebook instead of YouTube if you are aware that the video was shared on Facebook or another social media network.
5. Return to the first technique we mentioned and paste the video URL into the internet archive after you’ve located the URL for the video. You can watch a YouTube video that has been removed thanks to the archive.
Note: I’m sorry to inform you that the video may have been fully removed from the server if you were unable to locate it using this approach.
Part 3: Bonus Tip—make Your Own YouTube Video with Wondershare Filmora
Want to create another YouTube video? Wondershare With Filmora, you can create great, original content and use a platform that is both lightweight and robust. We’ll first go over a brief overview of the flow and features to assist you in using Filmora to create your own YouTube video:
Organize your media using projects and folders.
editing and cutting raw video
Visual filters and effects
Add/remove music and audio
With a variety of designs to pick from, you can add original text and icons.
tools for advanced color correction
Directly upload videos to YouTube while supporting a variety of export types
Make a YouTube video with several clicks using Wondershare Filmora:
1. Download and install Wondershare Filmora on your computer by tapping the download wizard below. Remember to join the Wondershare Video Community to connect with other video creators.
2. Launch Wondershare Filmora, and add your videos to the Media Library. And you’ll also be greeted with a sleek and simple interface with controls for everything such as transitions, titles, layering clips, soundtrack, and more.
3. Add your video to the timeline, then go to the Titles tab, and you will see hundreds of titles and text templates. Select the template you love and add it to the video.
4. Then you can also go to the Effects tab and apply astonishing filters to the video
5. Once you’re done, you can click Export and upload your video to YouTube directly.