Google’s success has been built on its ability to offer cutting-edge products and services. It’s not hard to see why Google Suite is so popular; it has a huge variety of useful applications (including Gmail, Docs, Maps, Calendar, and Drive).
Drive is one of the most popular Google Apps because users can easily share and sync their media files across all of their devices. They have developed their own writing system for communication. One of Google Drive’s more enigmatic features, though, is the ability to upload substantial files manually.
The steps involved in adding a movie to Google Drive on a desktop computer, Android, or iOS device are covered here. If you want to watch your videos on the go, read on to find out how to do it with cloud storage.
Google Drive: Video Tutorial
Google Drive may be accessed on any device with an internet connection, including desktop computers, Android phones and tablets, and iOS gadgets. Here’s a complete walkthrough for transferring video to Google Drive from any gadget:
- Upload Videos to Google Drive on Your Mac or PC
- Whether you’re using a Mac or PC, the process of uploading a movie is very similar. It’s mostly the same user interface as before. Follow these instructions to transfer a video file from your computer to Google Drive:
- Using a web browser, access Google Drive.
- Select My Drive from the menu on the left, then navigate to the location to which you’d like to add the video.
- To upload a file, select it, then click New in the top left corner of the screen.
- Clicking this will launch the corresponding file manager in Windows or macOS.
- Pick the movie file and hit the Open button.
- The length of time it takes to upload a movie is proportional to both the size of the file and your connection speed. A message reading “Upload Complete” will appear in the corner of the screen once the transfer is finished.
Read More- What Is FOUmovies? how To Download It?
This Guide Will Teach You how To Put Videos onto Google Drive with Your Android Device
- Generally speaking, the process of adding videos to Google Drive is the same across devices, although there are a few notable exceptions. Here’s how to get video from your Android device onto Google Drive:
- Choose Drive from your phone’s main menu or app screen.
- Please log in to your account. If your Android device is already linked to a Google account, you may not need to do this further step.
- Choose the directory where you want to store the movie.
- To add something, tap the plus sign (+) that appears in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- The Upload option will appear in a drop-down menu; select it.
- As we move on, you’ll see that different Androids have different responses to this following portion. To upload a video, go to your Gallery or the Videos tab at the top of the page.
- Multiple video clips can be chosen at once. Once you’re finished, select the Select button.
- Now, your videos will begin to upload to your Google Drive. In addition, you can create subfolders to further categorise your movie collection. Here are the actions to take:
Read More- How to Reset Your I Phone, Restart It, and Wipe It Clean
The I Phone Video Uploading Process to Google Drive
There isn’t much of a difference between the Android and iPhone versions of Google Drive, therefore the process of uploading a movie from an iPhone is identical to that of an Android device. The primary distinction is that the iPhone requires the user to actively select the video.
- A quick tap on the Drive app’s icon in the dock will fire it up.
- First-time users may be prompted to log in with their Google Accounts.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to save the video.
- To add something new, tap the plus sign (+) in the rightmost corner.
- In the new window, click the Upload button.
- To view images and videos, please select the appropriate tabs.
- Use the scroll bar to locate the clip you want to add.
- To upload a video, choose it and then click the button in the top right corner.
- You’ll just need to wait a few seconds to a few minutes for the video to load, depending on its size and your connection speed.
The Video Can Also Be Uploaded from Your Device’s Gallery
- To open the file, tap the icon on your iPhone.
- The Share button is located in the screen’s lower left corner.
- Follow the prompts until you reach the Drive option.
- You may access your personal storage space by selecting it at the bottom of the screen and then clicking My Drive.
- Specify the directory where the video will be stored once it’s uploaded.
- To save the changes, use the Save button.
- Select the Upload button.
Read More- What Is 7 Movierulz? how To Download Movies and Tv Shows on It
Uploading High-Quality Videos to Google Drive
Google’s compression mechanism to preserve storage space and traffic may dramatically degrade video quality when uploading to Google Drive. This also implies that watching them on a shaky internet connection could significantly degrade the video quality. This is done so that your video doesn’t have to buffer every few seconds.