Minspy allows you to spy on target Android phones from your web browser. It’s easy to set up and get running. You need no special technical skills. You can monitor almost everything that happens on the target phone afterward.
How to Track Android Phones or Tablet with Minspy
- Sign up for Minspy and get ready to install it on your device. Visit https://minspy.com, the official Minspy website, from any web browser. The account creation page will open when you select the “Sign Up Free” option in your top-right corner. To create your Minspy account, enter your email address and password on the page that appears. To sign up directly, you may also use the form found here:
2. Following account registration, the setup procedure will start (Note that you need to purchase a monthly subscription to use Minspy during the registration). It only takes a few minutes to set up. Make sure your gadget has enough juice and that WiFi is active. To prepare the target phone, you might need to make the changes described in point 4 to a few settings.
On the first screen of the Setup Wizard, enter the nickname of the person you wish to monitor. Next, pick the Android operating system that you wish to spy on. For iOS and Android, there are distinct setup procedures. To continue, choose “Android” in this scenario. Make some adjustments to the target device’s settings next to prepare it.
3. You are currently setting up the phone so that Minspy can operate on it. Select “Settings” > “Lock Screen and Security” from the menu. On this screen, select “Unknown Sources” and then press “OK.”
Install the Minspy app
1. The phone is now ready. You can therefore install Minspy on it. On the Setup Wizard page, look for the link to the Minspy software download. Use the target phone to access the download page (the one you want to spy on). Use any of the installed browsers. Slide right to begin downloading the app (see the picture below).
Once the download is finished, check the target phone’s “downloads” folder or the “Notifications” pop-up window for the APK file. Next, select “INSTALL” and “OPEN” to launch the app.
3. You’re getting close! To modify some phone settings, adhere to the on-screen directions. The Setup Wizard will walk you through every step. Please be aware that for Minspy to function, you must grant all permission requests. Following the corrections, you have the option of hiding the application.
When you opt to conceal Minspy, both the app drawer and the installed applications list will no longer contain its icon. Now, the software will operate covertly. To open the hidden app again at any moment, dial **001**.
Launch a web browser and begin monitoring.
Minspy has now been successfully installed! The software can now be remotely installed from any phone or web browser. No longer requiring physical access, you can give the user their device back. then return to the computer or phone you used to sign up for Minspy. The Minspy control panel, often known as the dashboard, will be instantly forwarded from the wizard page.
It often takes a few minutes for the software to sync all of the data from the monitored device before you can view the Minspy control panel (dashboard) for the first time. Be patient, please. Once the data has synced, you can view all of the supported features by using the selection menu on the left.
Additionally, you can see the most recent data by clicking the refresh link on the dashboard. Be warned that the Minspy server won’t be able to push any fresh data to the Minspy control panel if the monitored Android phone is off or not connected to the internet.