Can you recall a time when you came across an Instagram post that you liked so much that you double-tapped the photo? This brief exchange, though, is often forgotten and replaced by newer content. In some cases, such as when trying to duplicate a featured dish, this can be a major setback. You may be wondering where Instagram favourites go now that you’ve liked some posts.
There are various meanings of “liking” a post in the context of social media. In addition, you probably want to know how to access your Instagram likes so you can look back over your favourite posts. Detailed discussion of this issue can be found in the next article.
What’s the Point of Checking Instagram Likes?
In addition to the reasons we listed above, one of the most nostalgic aspects of social media is revisiting old postings that you enjoyed. Instagram (commonly abbreviated as IG) remembers all the photos and videos you’ve liked since you initially signed up for an account.
The first time you read through some of those posts is just as exciting as looking through an old photo book. Reviewing your liked Instagram posts is a great way to get in touch with old friends. As they may have stopped following you over time.
Before we get into the nitty-gritty and provide you with the guides, it’s crucial to note that the information below is based on the most recent version of Instagram for both iOS and Android. Therefore, you should absolutely get the most recent version of the software from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Read More- How to Add Bitmoji to Your Phone’s Keyboard
Instagram: How To View Favorited Images and Videos
Instagram allows you to review the content you have liked in a number of different ways. Searchable in both chronological and author order, you can find exactly what you’re looking for quickly and easily. Here are the steps you need to follow to reach it:
- To access your profile, launch the Instagram app and select the Profile tab.
- Select Your Activity by tapping the three-lined menu button in the upper right corner.
- Then, select Likes from the Interactions menu.
How to Arrange Favorited Instagram Posts?
Now comes the enjoyable part. Instagram makes it easy to browse through the many photographs you’ve liked in the past by categorising them into two distinct lists: by date and by author.
- Click the three horizontal lines symbol in the upper right corner of your Instagram Profile screen.
- Click on Your Activity, then Interactions.
- You can see all the content you’ve liked by going to your profile and tapping Likes.
- Select Filter & Sort from the menu at the upper right of the screen.
Unlike All of Your Previously Liked Posts on Instagram
You may be astonished to learn that Instagram actually provides a built-in option to unlike every single one of your previously liked posts. Yes! natural means, without resorting to using an external Instagram cleaning app. We’re ecstatic that Instagram has implemented this feature, as it’s above our wildest expectations.
- Here’s how to unfollow all Instagram pictures you’ve liked in the past:
- To view your Instagram posts, go to your profile and click the hamburger menu.
- Click on Interactions, then Likes.
- Select may be accessed from the top right of the screen and used to unlike previously liked posts.
- Simply check all the boxes next to the comments you want to pick.
- Select “Unlike” when you’re finished.