You should be able to learn how to connect your Google Pixel Watch to your phone from the information provided here. Google’s Pixel Watch stands out as an especially attractive smartwatch. Its flat, polished exterior curves to meet the rest of its stainless steel body, giving the impression that it was cast rather than produced. The building seems to be put together without any gaps. More glass (Gorilla Glass 5) faces you than on the Apple Watch 8, which both adds to the smartwatch’s class and, in our opinion, helps to conceal one of its flaws: a wider black bezel surrounding the display.
In spite of its flaws, the Google Pixel Watch is the smartwatch that Pixel phone owners have been waiting for. Impressive for a first-generation product, thanks to its attractive design, innovative software, and the fitness-tracking skills of a particular acquired firm. Instructions for connecting your Pixel Watch to your Android or iOS device are provided below.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Pairing Your Pixel Watch with Your Smartphone
- Setting up your Google Pixel Watch to work with your Android device.
- To activate the Google Pixel Watch, press the digital crown, and then choose the language you want to use.
- The Google Pixel Watch app can be accessed from your mobile device.
- Choose Next on the page titled “Set up your new watch.”
- Check out the T&Cs and click “I Agree” if you like what you see.
- If a Google Pixel Watch shows next to the Bluetooth symbol in the selection that displays, select it.
Verify that the 6-digit number shown on your Pixel Watch coincides with the 6-digit number shown in the Pixel Watch app on your mobile device. The word “Pair” can be clicked on.
Use Your Email Address and Password to Enter Your Google Account
- The next step is to tap Next on the “Welcome to your new Google Pixel Watch” screen.
- Once you’ve strapped on your Pixel Watch, you may move on to the next step.
- Orient the watch however you like. Wear it on your left or right wrist, then turn the crown to face left or right. Choose the Next button.
- Just follow the on-screen prompts to add your preferred band if it hasn’t already been done for you.
- When prompted, select “Activate” to begin setting up Google Assistant on your Pixel Watch.
- Put in a password if you want, or just lock it. Select PIN or Pattern, as appropriate.
- Confirm that you want to update the software when prompted. You must allow time for the Pixel Watch to update.
- When you reach the Setup Successful page, you can dismiss it by tapping the Done button.
- Register your wristwatch with Fitbit.
- To activate your Pixel Watch, press the crown.
- You should get a Fitbit.
- Choose the Sign In option.
- Continue your phone’s Fitbit registration process.
- Install, then open, and finally join Fitbit if you’re a new user. Make sure to designate a Google Pixel Watch as the primary device linked to your account during signup.
- Your profile picture can be accessed in the upper left corner of the Fitbit app on your mobile device.
- A device setup menu will appear; tap it.
- If a prompt appears to grant access to an app, click the Allow button.
Finally, Some Words
We hope this article will be of assistance to you in connecting your Google Pixel Watch to Android. The Google Pixel Watch is a notification font that appears automatically or can be accessed with a swipe up on the touch screen when paired with the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone (or the Pixel 7 or any Android phone running version 8.0 or higher).
A few examples of these are apps, maps, and directions, and smart home controls. All you have to do is stick to the aforementioned instructions if you want to pair your Pixel watch with an Android device.