While the proportions of the iPhone 12 small, iPhone 12, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max differ from those of the iPhone 11 series, all of these iPhones have basic design characteristics with Apple’s 2019 models, including an all-screen design and no Home button on the front.
How to Perform a Hard Reset, or Restart Your I Phone 12, with This Video Guide
Keep reading to learn how to turn on and off, restart, enter DFU mode, enter recovery mode, activate Emergency SOS, and temporarily disable Face ID if you’re upgrading from a device with a Home button. You’ll find detailed instructions for how to utilise each of the aforementioned button combinations, along with an explanation of what each of the more obscure tasks does and why you might find it helpful someday, below.
- The Twelve Steps to a Forcible Reset of Your iPhone (All models)
- Use a rapid press and release on the Volume Up button.
- Put the Volume Down button through a rapid press and release.
- When the Apple logo shows after you hold down the Side button, you can let go of the button.
- During this time, a slider to turn off the iPhone will appear. Don’t release the Side button until the screen becomes black. After the restart is complete, the screen will turn on again, but this time with the Apple logo instead of the Android one.
- The time-consuming procedure of shutting down an iPhone can be avoided by using the force restart option instead.
- To power down the iPhone, open the Settings app, navigate to General, and then swipe up from the bottom to select Shut Down.
Read More- What Is Kayoanime? Know More About Top Similar Websites Like Kayoanime!
Learn the Basics of Apple’s iPhone 12 Control Buttons
When the iPhone 8 and iPhone X were released in 2017, Apple made significant changes to the functionality of the device’s physical buttons, so anyone upgrading from an older iPhone model should take the time to become acquainted with the new layout.
When you turn your new iPhone so that the screen is facing you, you’ll notice the volume controls on the left and the Side button on the right. Without a dedicated Home button, these three side buttons must perform a wide range of actions.
Read More- What Is Atarotcards? Know More About This!
What to Do Before Turning on An I Phone
Press the side button once to power on your new iPhone. If the Apple logo doesn’t show up, try plugging your device into an outlet with the Lightning cord that came with it and waiting a few minutes before trying to use it again.
To bring up two sliding buttons, press and hold the Side button and either the Volume Up or Volume Down buttons.