Once the modified app and its accompanying data file (OBB) have been downloaded and installed. You may not have purchased this program if you get installation issues like “App Not Installed,” “Invalid Licence Error,” or “Download Failed”
The errors can be fixed by following the instructions below.
How to Fix Invalid Licence Error?
- First of all, you have to delete or uninstall your current installed game from your smartphone.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for your game.
- Start downloading the game after 1% of downloading cancel it.
- Done! you got the license for your game on a particular google id.
- Now-Again Move your game OBB folder to Android/OBB/.
- Install the provided mod apk by ModsOfApk.
- Launch your game and enjoy it.
How to Fix Error “App not installed”
Take each of the following measures:
- If you get this error, you may have another version of the app (already on the phone) that you are trying to install. Please uninstall it first!
- It is also possible that the Play Protect feature is turned on, please turn off the Play Protect feature in your smartphone.
- This error may also occur because your phone does not support this APK file.
- If you have done all the above and still cannot fix the problem, try restarting your smartphone.
What if you passed the OBB in the right place and still received a warning? Before uninstalling, try reinstalling the app from Google Play with the original app. Repeat the process of adding the APK or OBB to your device.
This tutorial will show you how to install an app using an OBB file, so read on if you’re not sure how to accomplish it.