There have been rumors for quite some time now that Apple will reveal its new AirPods, a pair of wireless headphones that will allow listeners to block out the world around them.
At an event on September 7, 2018, Apple unveiled the new iPhone 14 and the AirPods Pro 2, also known as the AirPods Pro 2nd Generation.
In light of the release of the second version of Apple’s wireless earbuds, here is all you need to know about the product, as well as some useful AirPod tips, such as how to connect to different devices (both Apple and otherwise) and how to turn off read-aloud texts.
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About the Second-Generation Air Pods Pro:
- The noise-canceling technology in these headphones is the same as that in the original AirPods Pro.
- Customers can start pre-ordering AirPods Pro on September 9, and the official release date is September 23.
- Apple claims the price will be $249.
- Volume control on the new earbuds is accomplished by swiping up or down the stem.
- If you charge the new AirPods Pro regularly in their carrying case, you can get up to 30 hours of listening time.
- The AirPods’ charging case now includes a speaker that emits a sound when the headphones are misplaced or running low on power.
- There will be a new AirPods Pro case that can be charged using an Apple Watch charger.
- Apple claims that the new AirPods Pro’s noise canceling mode would be twice as effective as the previous generation’s.
Methods for Pairing Air Pods:
The Bluetooth headphones’ pairing procedure is different for each possible target device.
Set up Air Pods with A Macbook:
- To use your AirPods, remove them from their case and place them in close proximity to your mobile device.
- Put pressure on the rear of your case where the setup button is located and hold it there. There will be a white flashing light.
- Select System Preferences Bluetooth from your computer’s Apple menu.
- Select your AirPods from the list of devices that can be paired, and they should connect.
Read More- How to Unlock an I IPhone without A Passcode
Linking Air Pods to A Dell Laptop:
- Pairing is also comparable on a Dell laptop. Start by holding down the AirPods case’s setup button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Action Menu, pick Settings, and then pick Bluetooth & other devices.
- Tap “Add Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Once your AirPods appear in the list of compatible devices, you may select them and they should pair.
Hook up Air Pods to An Android:
- Access Bluetooth by going to your phone’s Settings menu and selecting “Connected Devices.”
- Get the AirPods out of their case, place them near your phone, and hit the “setup” button.
- When you select “Pair,” your AirPods should appear as a pairing option.
- Note: On an iPhone, a pop-up should show when you open your case near the device, and you should be able to tap “connect” to initiate an automatic pairing. If it doesn’t work, you may manually link the headphones with an Android device just like you would with an iOS device.
Here’s how To Force Restart Your Air Pods:
- You can try resetting your AirPods if you’re having technical problems with them. To factory default them:
- Replace both earphones inside the case and snap the top shut.
- Hold on for about a minute.
- Unlock the door and remove the lid.
- Go to the device’s settings menu, select Bluetooth, and then click the “More Info” icon next to your AirPods.
- Select “Forget this Device” from the menu.
- When you open the case and hold down the setup button for around 15 seconds, the light will flash amber and then turn white.
- They have been reloaded. Restart the pairing procedure to reconnect them.
Read More- How to Enable Dark Mode for Google Chrome
Avoid Having Your Texts Read Aloud by Your Air Pods:
- Get into the phone’s configurations.
- The “Notifications” option should be selected.
- Choose “Announce Notifications” in the Siri menu.
- If the switch on your phone is green, which means this option is active, slide it to the left to turn it off.
- When it comes to AirPods, how long do they last?
- Leaving your AirPods charging overnight, as recommended by Business Insider, can extend their battery life to a full day.