Even if you don’t possess a Samsung Smart TV, it’s still a good idea to frequently clear the cache and data from any apps you don’t plan on using. Clearing cache and cookies on a computer, mobile device, or tablet is second nature, but many of us forget to do the same on a smart TV.
Regularly cleaning your device’s app cache and browser data can improve speed and performance and safeguard you from malicious software you may have encountered online.
This is a great opportunity to take stock of the apps currently loaded onto your smart TV. It’s shocking how many apps you have installed but aren’t utilizing. It’s time you got rid of them to make room on your hard drive.
- In this article, we’ll go over the steps necessary to remove app data from a Samsung smart TV.
- WARNING: Amazon has limited-time offers on Samsung TVs you won’t want to miss.
- This Guide Will Teach You How To Clear The Cache On Your Samsung Smart Tv
Smart TVs make it easy to delete app data in a manner analogous to that of mobile devices. Every app on your iPhone will require that you go through this process again.
The Following Is the Procedure:
- Press the Home button on your Samsung smart TV’s remote.
- Just hit the “Preferences” button.
- Check out these available software options.
- Select the System software.
- Pick the program’s cache you wish to clear.
- Click the “Clear cache” button.
- To confirm, please tap the OK button.
- In an instant, the app’s cache will be deleted. However, if you haven’t done this in a long, it may take a while to finish.
How to Delete History and Cookies on A Samsung Smart Tv
In addition, your Samsung TV’s browsing history can become extensive over time. This means that you can remove the cookies and the smart TV’s cache at the same time.
Check Out These Incredible Deals at the Official Samsung Online Store Today!
How to Delete Cookies from Your Samsung Tv:
- Press the TV’s Home button with the remote.
- Just hit the “Preferences” button.
- Pick the Broadcasting option.
- To access the Expert Settings, select Broadcasting from the menu.
- Make your choice under HbbTV Options.
- Select the data you want to remove and tap the Delete Browsing Data button.
- To confirm, press the Yes button.
- Just like that, your Samsung TV will be free of all of your unwanted app data and browser history. It won’t take long, and you won’t be sorry you did it.
Preserve Your Samsung Television
Cleaning the dust off of your equipment is only the beginning of proper maintenance. If you take good care of your Samsung TV, you can prevent a lot of potential problems. It’s not a big deal to erase your cookies and cache once in a while. Therefore, your TV will live longer, and you won’t have to spend as much on repairs.
When do you typically flush your browser’s cache? Is it something you frequently overlook? Leave a comment and tell us what you think.
Does Anyone Know How To Delete Cookies on A Samsung Tv?
As long as you’re here, you might as well erase the cookies from your Samsung TV. Be honest: when did you last clear cookies? Do it right now if you can’t remember!
Read More- How to Leave a Private Story on Snapchat?
What You Need to Accomplish Is Outlined Below
- Activate your Samsung TV.
- To enter your home system, press the Home button on your remote.
- Initiate the configurations menu.
- The option to choose is Broadcasting.
- Expert Settings can be accessed via the Broadcasting menu.
- Bring up the HbbTV configurations.
- Choose to Clear your Browsing History & Cookies.
- The program will then inquire as to whether or not you want to remove cookies.
- Click the “Yes” button to verify.
- Well, that settles it. You won’t spend more than a minute on this, but it’s well worth it.