You’ve probably heard of Instagram Stories if you use Instagram for your business. Instagram Stories are a fantastic resource for growing your brand, whether you use them to have one-on-one conversations with your audience, announce new material on Instagram, spread motivational messages through quotes or images, or quickly repost the work of other users.
Did You Know, Though, that You May Customise the Hue of The Background of Your Instagram Stories?
- Instagram automatically selects a backdrop based on the colors of your photo, and most users never bother to change it.
- The Instagram story background’s gradient default color can be perfectly serviceable on occasion. Yet, more often than not, you may benefit from a greater degree of autonomy in your creative processes.
- In this blog post lesson, we’ll go through three different approaches to altering the background color of your Story.
- Here Are Three Tips for Altering Your Instagram Story’s Background Color
You Can Change the Backdrop of Your Instagram Story in One of Three Ways:
- Replace the current background with a solid color
- Add an image from your device’s gallery as wallpaper.
- Give your Instagram Story shot a splash of color.
- If you’re using Instagram and haven’t seen the icons or features we’ve mentioned in this article, you may need to upgrade your app from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play store (Android).
1. Using a Solid Colour as Your Instagram Story’s Backdrop
- When you want to use a solid color as your background:
- You can do this by using Instagram’s Stories function to upload a photo from your gallery. The same goes for your Story, where you can share new content.
- To begin drawing, go to the… at the upper right and click it.
- Click the “pen” menu item.
- Make use of the color picker to get the exact hue you want, or go with one of the predefined possibilities.
- Use the pen or eraser by tapping (pressing and holding) the corresponding button.
- To change your background, press and hold the center button for a while.
- To reveal an uploaded photo’s subject matter against its original background, click the eraser button.
- Tip from Tailwind: This technique works WONDERS for making Instagram highlight covers. Simply select the backdrop color that best represents your business and submit the image you’d like to use (often an icon of some sort, such as an airplane to indicate travel).
In the Same Way, After Every Highlighter Cover, Repeat!
- Covering Your New Background with an Image
- Overlaying a photo on your new background is an additional option. To accomplish this:
- Throw open the shutter on your digital camera.
- Click on the picture you’d like to upload.
- Choose “Copy Photo” from the drop-down menu.
- Activate the Instagram app again. (The doors to your unfinished tale must remain ajar.)
- To add a sticker to the bottom left corner of your duplicated photo, click the ‘Add Sticker’ button.
- Uploading a Preexisting Photo to Your Instagram Story
- To utilize an image or backdrop with greater design, you can create your own.
This Is How:
- Start up a layout program like Tailwind Create.
- Find an appropriate setting for your Instagram story.
- Take a picture using your phone and save it.
- Share it on Instagram’s story feature.
- Add your touch by overlaying stickers, text, hashtags, GIFs, and emojis on top of the background!
- It’s up to you to decide if you want to use another image atop (see above)
- Tailwind Here’s a pro tip: after posting a new Story, click on it to learn how to add it to Instagram highlights.
- You may add the Story to a new Highlight for your profile or an existing one by clicking the “Highlight” icon.
Tinting the Background Colour of Your Instagram Story
- Shades of color can be added in the following ways to your Instagram Story:
- Add a picture to Stories from your gallery or your camera.
- Select “Draw” from the menu that appears when you tap the ellipsis button.
- Select the Edit button (the pencil)
- You can use the color dropper to select the exact shade you want.
- Select the highlighter by clicking on its icon.
- To change your background, hold down the long press (may be necessary depending on the version of the app you have)
- To create a darker shade of a hue, tap or hold for a second time.
- The third tap or long press will result in a solid hue.
Final Thoughts on Instagram Story Background Colors
- You’ve undoubtedly been itching to get started with your Instagram Story ever since you figured out how to alter the backdrop color.
- There are a lot of reasons to change the color of your Instagram Story’s background, but one of the most common is to make branded Instagram highlight covers.
- You may add some color to your Instagram Stories and still maintain a consistent and distinctive personal brand.
- You’re ready to take over the internet now that you know how to alter the hue of an Instagram story’s backdrop.
- What other helpful hints would you like to read about? Please share your thoughts in the space provided below.