Read on to learn how to install Bitmoji on Android and activate the Bitmoji keyboard on iPhone.
Adding a Bitmoji Keyboard to Your iPhone
You can add the Bitmoji keyboard to your iPhone if you have downloaded the Bitmoji app and created a Bitmoji character. With this specialised keyboard, you can quickly and easily insert a wide range of different Bitmojis into your conversations without ever having to leave your preferred messaging service.
- This is how to install the Bitmoji keyboard on your iPhone:
- If you haven’t already, download Bitmoji from the Apple App Store.
- To access the General menu, go to the Settings > Settings menu > General option.
- To access the keyboard, you’ll need to swipe down.
- Perform Actions on Keyboards.
Tutorial on Using the I Phone’s Bitmoji Keyboard
After downloading the Bitmoji app and installing the Bitmoji keyboard, you may start chatting with your pals using digital avatars. If you’re having difficulties selecting the perfect one, you may switch to the Bitmoji keyboard, which is accessible in the same way as images and emojis from the standard iPhone keyboard.
- Here’s how to get the Bitmoji keyboard on your iPhone and start using Bitmojis:
- To use a foreign language keyboard, open a message and then click the globe icon in its place.
- Select the alphabet at the right end of the keyboard.
- Select the desired Bitmoji by tapping it.
An Android Bitmoji Keyboard: How To Obtain One
If you own an Android device and have downloaded the Bitmoji app, you can use the keyboard to type in your custom Bitmoji. If you have, you can make Bitmoji a shortcut key in your keyboard for use in chat programs.
- Here’s how to install the Bitmoji keyboard on your Android device:
- If you haven’t already, download the Bitmoji app from the Google Play store.
- Navigate to System in Settings.
Find the Languages and Input Option
- Select the virtual keyboard by touching it.
- An Android User’s Guide to the Bitmoji Keyboard
Once you’ve downloaded and installed Bitmoji onto your Android device and enabled the Bitmoji keyboard, you can begin chatting with your pals using Bitmoji. If you use the Google Gboard keyboard, you can type in a Bitmoji without leaving the standard keyboard.
The Bitmoji keyboard for Android features a standard alphabetic keypad in addition to shortcuts for quickly accessing certain groups of Bitmojis.
- Select a Bitmoji by touching it.
- The Bitmoji can be sent to friends and family today.
- The Bitmoji keyboard for Android performs the same tasks as a regular keyboard, but you can always revert to the system keyboard (Gboard) by clicking the Keyboard icon.