If you’re looking for a cloud storage app, you should go no further than Google Drive. It’s not surprising, considering that you get 15GB of free space just for signing up.
Good news: logging into Google Drive is a breeze. If you already have a Google account, you can use that same account to access Google Drive. That’s right; it’ll require the same email address, login, and password that you use for other Google services.
- Follow these steps to access Google Drive from any device.
- Step-by-step instructions for accessing the Google Drive website
- You can sign in with just your Google account information.
- To begin, visit the Google Drive webpage.
Second, if you have several Google accounts and are prompted to choose one, select the one you wish to use and log in using the associated username and password. If you don’t have a Gmail account, username, or phone number, enter them and proceed.
Type in the code you were given and click Next once more. Two-factor authentication must be completed if requested.
If you have forgotten your login details, select “Forgot email?” , I can’t log in, or I forgot my password. In case you lose access to your account, you can always utilise the recovery method you set up.
- Getting started with the Google Drive app for Android and iOS
- The Google Drive app is available for free on both the iOS App Store and the Android Google Play Store.
- First, launch Google Drive after it has finished downloading.
If you have several Google accounts saved on your smartphone, you will be asked which one you want to use to sign in; if you do, tap the account you wish to use and sign in.
- You can add one by selecting the option to “Add Account” if you already haven’t.
- Four, you’ll be taken to a sign-in screen for your account. To continue, please provide your email address, username, or phone number.
- Type in the password and then proceed. Two-factor authentication must be completed if requested.
- If you use this app again, you won’t need to sign in.
- Click the “Forgot email?” or “Forgot password?” links if you have lost access to your account.