With the addition of Scaramouche (Wanderer) and Faruzan, Genshin Impact’s cast size has surpassed 60 characters for the first time. HoYoverse’s action role-playing game (ARPG) is continually improving by providing players with a wider variety of units to choose from, hence providing them with more engaging options for navigating Teyvat
. A new poll on Reddit, “Character You Regret Buying,” provides a snapshot of users’ feelings about the characters they’ve bought with their hard-earned Primogems.
A survey of 824 people, with lovely results provided by ‘riridouluvme,’ reveals that Cyno, Klee, and Childe are the Genshin Impact characters players most regret encountering and would like to see removed from the Genshin Impact banner. If you consider the size of the player base as a whole, this is a rather small sample size, but it is significant nonetheless.
Even though Cyno is the General Mahamatra, he ranks last on the list of preferred characters. A total of 100 players voted, and the biggest complaints were over his kit and damage, followed by his gameplay’s feel.
Eula’s ‘dated’ aesthetic is one of the reasons she is less desired, while Childe and Ganyu’s bow skills are the primary reasons they were penalised in the game. There has always been a perception that bow users are less “natural” in combat than other classes because they tend to rely more on targeted and accelerated assaults.
The absurd damage statistics Ganyu can put up are a big reason why she ranks so highly on our Genshin Impact tier ranking, but it isn’t enough to save her.
Despite the widespread disapproval, Hu Tao’s 2021 rerun has made the fourth-highest income in a single banner ($25,226,952) among characters who received 5% or more of the vote. The only other release ads to earn more than that were for Venti ($30,632,752), Raiden Shogun ($33,020,905), and Ayaka ($35,939,066). However, it seems that the yearning for an S-Tier character like Hu Tao has been matched by a hatred for her playstyle once pulled, as was the case with Ganyu.
- Unsurprisingly, given the level of acclaim enjoyed by various characters, the final tally includes a few surprises.
- Extras from The Loadout
- Synopsis of Genshin Impact’s Tales of the Yokai webcast
- The Genshin Impact Trading Card Game leak displays two more possible character cards.
- Revealed: the release window, time, and promotional banners for Genshin Impact 3.3
- More Intensely delicious Genshin Impact Prime Gaming prizes have arrived.
- A new character, Shikanoin Heizou, is introduced in Genshin Impact.
- Primogems will be awarded to those who excel at the Genshin Impact Game Awards in 2022.