Cinema HD APK is an excellent application for viewing on-demand entertainment on FireStick and other Android-based devices. After Terrarium TV’s closure, everyone has been searching for a suitable substitute for streaming movies and television series. I discovered numerous apps, but only a few were appealing. Cinema HD is among these. Consequently, I have added this application to the list of the best Terrarium TV replacements and produced this comprehensive installation tutorial for FireStick.
Cinema HD APK was once known as HDMovies but has now been renamed. The app contains a vast collection of movies and television shows. This indicates that Cinema HD will never limit your streaming possibilities. This software is ideal for binge-watching your favorite episodes and films. The application’s UI is straightforward, minimal, and functional. It has everything necessary to search for the videos you wish to view and get started. Learn how to install the Cinema HD APK on FireStick.
How to Setup the Cinema Hd Apk on A Fire Stick
We will now explain how to sideload the Cinema HD APK onto a FireStick. Sideloading an app indicates that the app is not available in the Amazon Appstore.
Installing the Downloader application on your device should be the initial step. Sideloading apps need the Downloader software on Fire Stick. The APK cannot be downloaded straight from a browser.
Then, to install programs using Downloader, we must make a minor adjustment to the FireStick’s security settings.
Here we go:
Click Find in the middle bar of the FireStick’s home screen.
1. If you’re still using the previous version of FireStick, pick the lens symbol in the upper-left corner.
2. Click Search now.
3. Look for the Downloader application To install it on your device, select it in the search results and then click Get or Download.
4. Click Settings (the gear symbol) on the home screen’s far right.
Note: If you are still using the previous version of FireStick, choose the Settings tab in the upper-right corner.
5. Select My Fire TV from the menu.
6. Select Developer choices next.
7. Click Install programs from unknown sources.
8. Enable the option Downloader
9. Open the Downloader software now. You will see that the Home tab is selected by default when the application begins. Click the URL area on the right side of the page.
10. Using the on-screen keyboard, you can enter the source URL of the APK in the window that appears. Enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema Click GO to download the APK file for Cinema HD.
11. In the subsequent window, the Downloader will connect to the server. The subsequent window will display the Cinema HD APK file being downloaded to your FireStick device. Allow the download to finish.
12. The installation will begin automatically. On the subsequent screen, use the navigation keys on your remote to pick the NEXT button in the bottom right corner (skip this step if you don’t see NEXT). The button NEXT will be replaced with INSTALL. Choose the INSTALL option.
13. Your FireStick will install the Cinema HD application from the APK file that you just downloaded. Give the procedure a few minutes to complete.
14. When your FireStick has successfully installed the Cinema HD application, the following window will appear. You can run Cinema HD on your FireStick directly from this window by clicking OPEN. I suggest clicking DONE.
15. Clicking DONE in the preceding step brings you to the Downloader program, where the following prompt will appear. Highlight Click the Delete button on your remote to delete. The Cinema APK must be removed from the FireStick because it is no longer required when the app installation is complete. Erasing the file will free up some storage space on your FireStick.
Click Delete again to permanently remove the Cinema HD APK file.