What if we told you that you could watch everything related to the WWE on Kodi? Yes, that’s correct. If you’re a WWE fan, there are many options for you to choose from.
The internet is awash with identical queries and solutions, but how many of them actually work? You might be surprised. The reality is that 90% of them fail to work. Actually, they bring malicious material onto your devices or gadgets instead of completing the duties you want them to. You’re probably wondering at this point: what do I do next?
Do not fear, we are here to help you. There are various strategies out there, but we’ve just gathered the most effective ones for you. Keep scrolling to learn more about them.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a popular streaming software platform out there. Kodi is an open-source and free media streaming application developed by XBMC/Kodi Foundation which allows users to play media of all sorts through the application such as movies, podcasts, music, and digital media files from the local plus network storage, and the internet.
The next big upcoming WWE event is Money in the Bank and this guide will teach you how to watch WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi 2022. The event date is 2nd July 2022, and the venue is MGM, Grand Arena, Las Vegas, United States. WWE Money in
the Bank has always been a very exciting event. It is held around many festivities every year. This year’s PPV match card promises even greater excitement. Fans who prefer to watch WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi can live stream this mega event by following our guides provided in this article. We will show you how you can configure your devices with a Kodi VPN and bypass geo-restrictions in order to stream WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi in 2022 on Peacock TV.
The Need for a Kodi VPN
A quick disclaimer before you begin streaming on Kodi, you will need a VPN. Since Kodi is an open-source application and hosts all sorts of content including third-party content, it could be potentially dangerous for you- to protect yourself and your data from being circulated within third-party applications, you need to install a VPN which will ensure to keep your activity on Kodi 100% anonymous.
Moreover, several channels on Kodi are geo-restricted such as WWE Network. If you do not reside within WWE Network’s given geographical area, you probably will not be able to access the match. With the help of a Kodi VPN, you can easily stream on any of the geo-restricted channels and get immediate access to WWE Network!
An efficient Kodi VPN like iProVPN will not only provide you with complete anonymity and ensure that your data and activity online remain private and secure, but it will also unblock any or all location blocks for you by providing you with immediate access to such websites.
Here’s how you can setup iProVPN on Kodi:
- First, open iProVPN and subscribe,
- Download and install the app,
- Launch the iProVPN app,
- Enter your login credentials,
- Select a server that is permitted such as a USA server for WWE Network,
- Check if the protocol is set to the right settings; set it to PPTP or IKEv2,
- Once you are connected, open Kodi,
- Download the Kodi addon for WWE streaming
- Now you can easily enjoy the fight even if the channel is geo-restricted in your region!
Best WWE Kodi Addon in 2022
We’re talking about WWE Network, which requires a valid subscription to work. Till now, this is one of the best and most effective ways to watch WWE on Kodi.
But before we let you know about it, we first suggest you that use an authentic VPN because accessing Kodi is illegal in many places. So it’s better to stay safe so that no legal infringements may get you stuck.
The Show-Down is going to be broadcast live on the WWE Network which means to watch it live, you must first Buy a WWE Network subscription. However, there is an alternative that will allow you to watch WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi in 2022 for free. KODI is the best platform to stream WWE on Kodi for Free!
All you have to do is install WWE Kodi Addons and you will get unrestricted access to WWE live streams. Here are the 4 best WWE Kodi addons to watch WWE Money in the Bank 2022 at home:
- Cerebro IPTV+
- UKTurk Playlist
- We Watch Wrestling
How To Install Cerebro IPTV+ Addon
- Launch Kodi and you’ll be on the home screen
- Go to Select File Manager.
- From a file, the manager double click on Add Source and select
- In the text box, enter the exact link: http://kdil.co/repo. Then click done.
- Name it “Kodi Repo” and select
- Go back to the home screen and go
- Click on AddOns
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Select Install from the zip file.
- Click on Kodil Repo and then select Kodil.zip.
- Wait for the Addon-enabled notification to pop up.
- Then go to Install from Repository. Kodil Repository > Video Addons
- click on Cerebro IPTV+ to install
- Wait for the Addon Enabled Notification to pop up
- Now go to Click Addons and click on Cerebro IPTV+to launch the addon
You now have installed the Cerebro IPTV+ Kodi addon successfully. Watch WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi 2022 and catch your favorite wrestlers in action on your Kodi device from home!
Ditch your worries about getting a DMCA notice while you live stream WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi in 2022. Protect yourself with FastestVPN and watch WWE Money in the Bank on Kodi in 2022 without a care in the world.
How To Use Kodi Addon To Watch WWE?
WWE is the most-watched sport in the US. It is also one of the World’s most-watched and famous Sports. Now you can access it on Kodi with the help of the Wrestling On Demand addon. It is one of the best working addons for those who love watching Wrestling.
- Initially Download WWE Network for Kodi.
- After downloading, then click on Code and then move to the Download ZIP option.
- Now run Kodi.
- Here go to the add-ons tab from the main menu.
- Once inside the addons section, use the open box icon in the top-left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File.’, A pop-up will appear.
- Now move to the ZIP file you’ve downloaded already.
- Hit a Double-click on it.
- And you are done – Kodi WWE Network is installed.
- In order to check it later, you can go to the add-ons section and may launch it.
Where to Watch WWE WrestleMania 36 on Kodi
Here is the list of all popular third-party Kodi addons for WWE WrestleMania streams, check out all here –
- SportsDevil Kodi Addon – Check out which sections are still working in SportsDevil
- The Crew
- Sportowa TV
- The Loop
Compiled List Of 5 Best Kodi Addons for WWE
This is one of the best Kodi ads for WWE as it is absolutely free. It offers streaming links to versatile high-quality sources. Johki’s Wrestling also helps you to watch UFC Fight Nights for free
iCloud is a Kodi addon that lets you watch live TV on all the Kodi-compatible devices. cCloud Kodi addon is totally free. Although this addon is not a dedicated addon for sports TV channels, there is a ‘Sports’ section that can be accessed from the home screen.
The Pyramid is definitely one of the best WWE Kodi addons since the amount of content it holds is truly tremendous. Whether it is about movies, documentaries, music, or wrestling matches, it has everything to offer and soothes your entertainment cravings.
- WWE NXT,
- WWE Smackdown,
- Monday Night RawSkynet
The Skynet Kodi addon streams on-demand content including movies and shows. It offers a great platform for streaming online, all the matches, that may cost you a bit high on your traditional TV. That is the main reason, people nowadays are ditching regular TV and moving to such platforms.