It’s not a PlayStation that is the hottest new gaming system but also an Xbox. Also, a switch. No, your trusty friend Google is where you can find the best new games.
You did indeed hear it here first. There are several interactive Google Doodle games to ward off boredom if you’re looking for a new pastime or some entertainment to kill time in between work meetings or let’s be honest, during work meetings.
They are easy to use and the ideal type of fun for an unauthorized gaming session right at your desk because they don’t require a controller or expensive Blu-Ray discs.
Hey, we understand. Work isn’t always the most exciting thing to do. On spreadsheets, it’s not always possible to get the math to equal “F U N.” Perhaps all you want to do is play some Pac-Man. Perhaps you feel like being a happy kitty wizard and destroying some cartoon ghosts. You could feel like taking some free throws.
To satiate your appetite for gaming, you can accomplish all of this and more with a simple trip through the Google Doodle archives. Below, you’ll find a selection of the top Google Doodle games. Enjoy.
- Google does something impressive with the Google Doodle on its main search page.
- Google Doodle launched a series of interactive anime-inspired games called Doodle Champion Island Games.
- The games include table tennis, skateboarding, archery, rugby, swimming, climbing, and marathon.
Google has included a number of Doodle games over the years that are said to have entertained and engaged consumers. For individuals to enjoy playing online, Google Doodle published a number of games, including Pac-Man, Hip-Hop, Halloween, and Loteria. The interactive mini-games are based on activities that are going to happen at the Olympics soon.
When describing how they came up with the characters for the doodle, the creators said, “First, we looked for well-known characters in stories and folktales from all around the country. Then, we made a connection between those folktales and characters and each of the game’s sports events. Each event champion was chosen throughout the design phase from these distinctive tales. As they are well known throughout Japan, the team mascots and local figures like Kappa, Yatagarasu, and the lion dance were also picked. Each character’s design was modified for the game based on their original story image.
Best Google Doodle Games 2022:
1. Turn Ghosts Into Vapor with This Incredibly Addicting Google Doodle. It’s Like Harry Potter, but With Cats.
Play as A Black Cat with Magical Powers and Defeat an Army of Ghosts Before They Get to You. Swipe Your Keypad in The Direction Above the Ghouls’ Heads to Turn Them Into Dust. but Be Careful, It’s Very Addicting.
2. This Interactive Rubik’s Cube Can Turn Into a Full-On Keyboard-Mashing Frenzy.
Look, unless you’re this dude, you’ve probably never solved a Rubik’s Cube. But hey this Doodle lets you use multiple keys on your keyboard to try and solve this one. You may never finish it, but it’s nice if you like seeing colors move.
3. Google’s Most Complex Doodle to Date Is the Doodle Champion Island Games.
In celebration of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Google released a full-on anime sports game. It is definitely Google’s most complex game to date and on this list, so make sure you’ve got some time before you really dive in.
4. This Game Was Released on April 14, 2015, to Honor the 155th Anniversary of The Pony Express.
This game honored the 155th anniversary of the Pony Express. It lets you play as a courier picking up the mail while delivering it to the closest town. It’s a bit like a mobile frogger, with, you know, horses instead of frogs.
5. Dr. Robert Moog Invented the Moog Synthesizer, Which Was Featured Heavily by Artists Like the Beatles, the Doors, and Stevie Wonder.
Ever felt the need to get funky with some keys? You can on this Doodle released to honor Robot Moog, whose Moog Synthesizer was used by musical artists from The Beatles to Stevie Wonder.
6. This Google Doodle was published on February 11, 2017, to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Roll through Ghana as a pangolin just as if you were Sonic snagging rings, all in the name of love.
7. This Google Doodle Honored Kool Herc and Coke La Rock, the Two Founding Fathers of Hip-Hop.
This one is less of a game, but it’s still incredibly entertaining. Mix together some of the tracks that laid the groundwork for hip-hop with this interactive turntable. You can even scratch if you’re feeling wildly ambitious.
8. Google Honored the 2012 Olympic Summer Games with This Interactive Basketball Doodle.
This game’s one step above pop-a-shot and two steps below NBA 2K20. But if you wanna practice your mid-range jumper, feel free to mash your space bar and put up shots — all while never having to leave your chair. Watch out, Steph Curry.
9. Google marked the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man with this fun, interactive Doodle game.
This classic arcade game may now feel primitive, but it’s a perfect cure for all those meetings that could have easy email.
How to play Best Google Doodle Games 2022?
If you want to play the Doodle game, here are a few simple steps that you need to follow:
- Open ‘Google.com’ in your web browser.
- Click on the Google logo. However, if you are wanting to play any of these games after today, you will have to search for the term ‘doodle games’.
- This will open a new results page with the interactive doodle games snippet as the top result.
- You can then select the doodle game you want to play from the archive list, which will include all of the 10 games that were showcased under the ‘Stay and Play at Home with Popular Past Doodles’ initiative.
- After you click on the game, you will be redirected to a new page, with the game taking up your whole screen.
- Click on play, after which the game will give you a short tutorial on how to play.
- After the tutorial finishes, the game will start